NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Brand New ALPS Mountaineering Meramac 2-Person Tent
- Cogreen Scouting Cameras 5076 Security Camera 720 HD Motion Heat Sensors White
- Critter Control Homeowner's Guide to Getting Rid of Rodents other Pests Book
- E-Bike 48V 14.5Ah Accumulator Pedelec Down Tube TREK Forca Flight BH Miyata
- GSM Stealth Cam STC-GX45NGW Wireless 12MP Infrared Deer Trail Game Camera
- Lot of 6 ADVENTURE MEDICAL orange SOL 1 Person Emergency BIVVY Blanket Kit New
- New TEAM KATUSHA TECHNO Bike JERSEY Race Short Sleeve Jersey Mens 4 Large
- Portable Wood Stove (firebox) for fuel briquettes. Hiking Prep - Made in Russia
- Shimano RC9Y S-Phyre Road Bike shoes, Yellow, US 5.8
- Survival Gear Emergency Kits Kit 11 In Molle Pouch EDC Bag, SOS Tool For Hiking
- Vango Nitestar 450 Sleeping Bag-2016 - 4 season - FREE DELIVERY
- G LOOMIS E6X INSHORE SPINNING ROD E6X 845S MGM BRAND NEW
- John Whitaker Ready To Ride Saddlery Snaffle Bridle - Brown All Sizes
- MEGABASS ARMS SUPER LEGGERA ASL7206X-L Freshwater Casting Rod Japan
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.