NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- NOS CAMPAGNOLO CHORUS SEATPOST 26.4mm 90s VINTAGE ROAD AERO RACING BIKE BICYCLE
- Regina Derailleur Set 1992 Triple Made By Sachs Huret Vintage Bicycle NOS
- Shimano FC-M9000 chainring 34T-AS for 34-24T
- Tacx Deva Carbon Cycling Bottle Cage
- Water Sport Spearfishing Warm Swimming Jumpsuit Scuba Diving Suit Wetsuit XL
- 100% Centric Sunglasses Soft Tact Havana Bronze Peak Polar Lens
- Cannon Downrigger Low-Profile 360 Degree Swivel Base Downrigger Mount
- Aigle Mens Waterproof Walking shoes Vedur Low Hiking Trainers shoes Size 8-11
- Cannondale Si Crank Arm Removal Tool, Cannondale - KT013
- E-Bike 24V 11.6Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Lee Cougan Rich Bit Elfei
- Ferrari Cornhole Luxury Horse Logo Car Wrap Game Board Skin Set Vinyl CO166
- Hincapie Cycling Women's Sleeveless Cadence Jersey SL Limelight Medium Tri NEW
- Maillot Pearl Izumi PRO Pursuit Speed
- Nitecore SRT7GT 1000 Lumens Built in Red, Green, bluee, UV Lights, Red-bluee...
- Puma Tec Machete Haumesser Outdoor Messer 7311136
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.