|Condition:||New other (see details) : |
A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, or in the original packaging but not sealed. The item may be a factory second or a new, unused item with defects. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“BRAND NEW OLD STOCK. NEVER BEEN USED.”|
|For Bike Type:||Mountain Bike||Type:||Front Wheel|
Does Not Apply
|Brake Compatibility:||Disc Brake|
Does not apply
Digital Enterprise Pulse
Real-Time reporting of issues from our clients and solutions teams
The success of any product hinges upon a solid execution strategy.
- O’Neill Womens Snowboarding Pants Size M
- Rapala Maxwell 7' 2pc 1-3 kg 30 Ton Graphite Blank Spin Fishing Rod MXS702UL
- SHIMANO 0068-2767 Fishing Topwater Lures and Crankbaits
- Spooks Debbie Vest bordeaux HW 18 19 Kapuze mit Filz Handytasche
- U--ROY MED PROFESSIONAL CHOICE FLEXIBLE HORSE SPARTAN FLEECE BELL BOOTS ROYAL B
- (Large, Multi Camo) - 5.11 Men's Tdu Rapid Assault Shirt Long Sleeve
- 16 in. Western Saddle in Brown [ID 3740915]
- Arborist 12 Ton Tree Guard 50 1.25 Sling, Anti-abrasion Cover
- 26 Front Mountain Bike Wheel Velocity NoBS Rim Shimano T3000 Hub QR Rim Brake
- Barbell Olympic 2-Inch ECO Chrome Bar 7-Feet Training Wod Crossfit Gym Bar New
- Carbon MTB Road XC Bike riser bar Handlebar 58-76cm seatpost 27.2 30.8 31.6 Red
- Consulting & Strategy
- Product Management
- Maxxis High Road Tire 700 x 25, Folding, 170tpi, HYPR Compound, K2 Predection
Consulting & Strategy
We are a digital transformation partner who helps companies and organizations rethink their business models, embrace compelling user experiences and drive DX adoption through impactful and measurable results.
Our mission is to drive success for our clients through design, development and implementation of leading-edge enterprise technology solutions. Our team’s focus on delivering results for our clients has made us the go-to firm for many Fortune 500 companies and smaller niche firms around the country.
Anticipating and Over-Delivering
Focused on identifying, understanding and meeting your distinct and unique requirements. Our engagements are characterized by responsiveness and flexibility in reacting to client needs and requests. Our staff is proud of our agility and how it defines us in our industry.
Delivering Solutions, not Technology
Understanding that technology is a tool, not a solution. Working together, our product managers, technical analysts, engineers, and developers deliver solutions that merge innovation, business requirements, and speed to market unlike other firms in our industry.
Understanding the bottom line
Understanding the pressures you face to deliver where it counts: the bottom line. Our project management principles are simple: We will meet our client's mission objectives. We will deliver real business value through the application of technology. We will minimize costs through proper due diligence and detailed project management.
Committed To Giving Back
Our success is not only defined by the quality of our services to our clients, but measured equally by how well we serve our community. Our amazing team has provided support for more than 28 local, regional and national community organizations. This company-wide support is not mandatory, it is in our DNA. It is our culture.
As the 'go-to' firm for companies looking to explore their online options, Web Teks has been serving some of the world's top businesses for more than a decade.